Lilypie

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My second "trimester"


I'm already in my sixth month of waiting. I hate to jinx it all, but the time flew. I'm quite sure my tone will be different when I'm hitting my eighth trimester, however. 

I've been able to occupy my time with the new apartment, new kitten, my nephews (aren't they gorgeous?), and that ever pesky job. My latest stress is figuring just how the hell I'm going to survive on parental leave (I've stopped calling it maternity leave, since I'm not a real mother according the federal government or my employer).

Those are my thoughts for the day. That and 15 MORE SLEEPS 'TIL WE LEAVE FOR HAWAII!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting 6 months! I am just a few months ahead of you and I agree that by the 8th trimester the patience will be so much less. I find it ebs and flows quite a bit. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete